Ever get frustrated with the constant “hustling” to generate new clients?
Or having to constantly “cave in” to your clients just to get a job, even though you know you’re short-changing yourself?
Or just that you’re working WAY too hard to generate new business?
Yea… I used to as well.
But then I discovered a little secret that allowed me to never have to deal with ANY of that again.
It has NOTHING to do with complicated funnels… or weird, pushy sales tactics… or any of the “usual” things everyone else tell you to do (that usually just wastes your time).
Want to hear what it was?
The factor that, once you implement it, changes EVERYTHING?
The difference between those who constantly struggle to find clients, close them at a higher percentage and charge premium fees, and those who magnetically attract clients foaming at the mouth to work with them at 2… 3… 4x the fees, comes down to one single factor…
Confidence In The Results You
Can Achieve For Them
Think about the last time you hired someone for any kind of service. If you really sit down and think about it, you probably didn’t base your decision on price alone, or even the time it took to get it done.
You hired them based on your confidence in them to do the project right.
So the question is, how do you do this? How do you instill confidence in those considering hiring YOU?
It’s actually very simple.
Give them clear results BEFORE they ever hire you.
I’ll tell you how to do that in just a second. First I want to discuss the fact that…
Most People Live In A Fear-Based World
Consumers are scared of being taken advantage of. Human beings are motivated by fear. In fact, there’s an actual concept called loss aversion which refers to people’s tendency to strongly prefer avoiding losses to acquiring gains. In fact, a study published in the Journal of Risk and Uncertainty suggests that we are as much as TWICE as motivated by fear as we are by gaining something positive.
That’s why you see so much fear-based marketing in the world today.
It just plain works.
So if you want to stand out and completely separate yourself from your competitors, you MUST think of ways to remove the doubt… fear… and uncertainty from your prospects mind BEFORE you ever send them any kind of proposal.
In other words…
- The more fear and doubt they have when they get your proposal, the less they’ll pay you
- The less fear and doubt they have when they get your proposal, the more they’ll pay you
Now, there are a lot of different ways to remove fear and doubt. Obviously your previous results come into play in a huge way, along with the way you show up as an authority, trust levels, and a few dozens other factors.
But while those do help in a big way, there’s always the one major hurdle your prospect must overcome before anything happens.
It All Starts With Your Initial Contact Point
I want you to imagine that you’re suffering from back pain. You don’t want to take Advil every day because you know how bad it is for you. Instead, you want to do it in a more natural way, so you look up alternative health doctors.
You find 3 doctors that you’re comparing.
- Doctor #1 offers a “free consultation call” to discuss your problems and see if you might be able to benefit from what they do.
- Doctor #2 offers a complimentary session. They ask you to come in for a free treatment before asking you to sign up for anything more comprehensive.
- Doctor #3 offers you immediately relief. They ask you to come in for a free complimentary 15-minute session. More, they guarantee that by using a special technique they’ll be able to actually take away your pain for a few hours. And if you come in and your pain doesn’t reduce by at least 50% in those 15 minutes, they’ll buy you a $50 gift card to a local restaurant.
… who would YOU pick?
There’s no question about it. You wouldn’t even look at the other two.
He is COMPLETELY incomparable because he’s taking away ANY doubt you had about his ability to help you. Instead, he’s giving you real, tangible results before you ever pay a single penny. Any doubt you have has vanished!
And because of that…
- He’ll ATTRACT a much higher percentage of prospects…
- He’ll CLOSE probably at least 2x as many of them…
- He’ll CHARGE much higher fees…
- He’ll GENERATE way more referrals and buzz about his business!
IF you know how to set it up correctly, along with dozens of other persuasion triggers.
So here’s both a question and a chance to see this in a real-life situation…
Want Me To Help You Implement This
In Your Business… 100% FREE?
If you’re a coach, consultant or other service provider and….
- You’re doing at least $100k in gross annual revenue…
- You have real results you get for clients…
- Your average client is worth over $1,000 to you…
… you’ll be glad to know that I’m opening up a handful of spaces in my calendar where I’ll dig into YOUR business and show you how to add a minimum of $10,000 to your bottom-line over the next 30 days.
Latest posts by Jeremy Reeves (see all)
- How To Get A 705,782% ROI From A Cardboard Tube - June 26, 2015
- How To Close Up To 75% Of Prospects Who Say NO - June 11, 2015
- How To Make Your Competitors Look Like A Complete Joke - June 11, 2015